Coaching—to enable and inspire—proves a key leadership skill no matter how many employees you coach. This Coaching Workshop provides relevant coaching practices with a working model to apply in your organization. As a coach, your objective is to provide management with a proactive approach which features the ability to communicate with clarity, to create a “safe” environment that promotes two-way communication and to provide on-going, pertinent feedback that contributes to growth and progress versus identified key goals.
As a coach, you are a teacher, mentor, motivator, and a role model. You are there to empower your team to be their best, and in turn do their best. This Coaching Workshop enhances your understanding and demonstration of effective coaching practices. Learn from the best practices of other coaches the attributes and skills to be the best coach for your employees.Hands-on training is much more beneficial, compared to scouring the internet and pouring over hundreds of articles- only to feel that you're still no closer to being on top.
Learn how to:
- Enhance your coaching knowledge and skills.
- Utilize emotional intelligence to build effective rapport--mutual trust and respect--with your subordinates.
- Develop a more productive work environment.
- Practice and improve your coaching conversations.
- Develop strategies for employee development and career pathing discussions.
- Establish a motivated and cohesive team for getting results.
Target Audience: This Coaching Workshop is for managers and supervisors who have one (1) or more employees with the goal of improving their coaching skills with their team.
Optimal Program Length: 2 Days
Get in Touch
Get in Touch
“I recommend Encore and their outstanding training curriculum content. Their resources are thoroughly-researched, highly impactful, and will save you considerable time and expense.”