Team building is more than just hype. Effective team building involves getting everyone on the same page and working in tandem to maximize results in your organization. Our team building strategies include team coaching, training and facilitating team meetings.
The laws of teamwork function much like the law of gravity; if the law is broken, the results can be disastrous! In this interactive, highly practical workshop, we’ll show you how these laws will:
- Improve team morale, synergy and focus
- Build an unbreakable cohesiveness
- Increase productivity three-fold
- Reduce team tension & eliminate conflict
- Get your team on the fast track to greater achievement
Get in Touch
Optimal Program Length: 8 hours
Improving Team Dynamics & Effectiveness
This training session covers critical areas such as:
The Value and Importance of Teamwork
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence
The Seven “C’s” of Championship Team Building
How to Create a Team on a Mission
When to do Team Building
Gain the Commitment
Real & Tangible Benefits:
- Maximize productivity and effectiveness. Because your teams will be working in sync, you’ll see an immediate increase in output.
- Increase morale and motivation. Happy team members produce better results.
- Reduce employee turnover. When conflicts are resolved quickly and completely, team commitment improves.
- Improve creativity. Studies have shown that tension and conflict in the workplace hampers new ideas and creativity.
- Better understanding of team dynamics
- Greater enthusiasm among team members
- Improvement in productivity and teamwork
- Higher standard of excellence
Who Is This Training For?
- This on-site training workshop is for managers and team leaders who want to more fully engage their team with the company's goals and direction
- executives who want to see their team thrive just as the business thrives.
- Sales staff, management, administration, accounting, customer service, and more.
Questions? Call us today.
Ask us about our free training!
Get in Touch
Our Proven Approach To Training
“I recommend Encore and their outstanding training curriculum content. Their resources are thoroughly-researched, highly impactful, and will save you considerable time and expense.”