With “down-sizing” on the rise, today’s workforce is being asked to do more with fewer people. Employees are overworked, overwhelmed, and burned out. As a result, productivity suffers, stress is rampant, and employees are checked out.
Time management is no longer a viable option. Today’s contributor needs more than simply a to-do list and a calendar. Ultimately, managing energy, not time, is the key to enduring high performance, personal renewal, health, happiness, and life balance.
The Fully Engaged Workforce is the name of our 1-day on-site workforce training workshop. See below for details.
Optimal Program Length: 8 hours
Get in Touch
The Fully Engaged Workforce
This training session covers critical areas such as:
- Creating Highly Specific, Positive Energy Management Rituals
- Making the Connection Between Performance and Self-Esteem
- Making the Connection Between Emotional Intelligence and Performance
- Managing Yourself in Today’s Business Culture
- The Seven Most Common Time Wasters – and How to Avoid Them
- Setting & Achieving Realistic, Yet Challenging Benchmarks
- Overcoming Procrastination and Apathy
- On-site Workforce Training Minimizes Interruptions, Distractions and Diversions
- ROI Prioritizing
- Overcoming a Crisis-Oriented Mind-Set
- Planning for the Ideal Day
Real & Tangible Benefits:
This on-site training workshop will teach your team how to...
- Manage Their Time More Effectively
- Reduce Fatigue and Stress
- Possess More Energy
- Improve Personal Productivity
Above all, this training session will provide a life-changing road map to becoming more fully engaged on and off the job; meaning physically energized, emotionally connected, mentally focused, and spiritually aligned.
Who Is This Training For?
This on-site workforce training workshop is for managers and team leaders who want to more fully engage their team with the company's goals and direction and who want to see their team thrive just as the business thrives. This on-site workforce training is great for sales staff, management, administration, accounting, customer service, and more. Questions? Call us today.
Ask us about our free training!
Get in Touch
Our Proven Approach To Training
“I recommend Encore and their outstanding training curriculum content. Their resources are thoroughly-researched, highly impactful, and will save you considerable time and expense.”