There is no better way to improve your organization than by providing fanatical customer service; service that is friendly, warm and helpful will give you the advantage you need to delight your customers and exceed their expectations. Customer service training can tackle the big task of developing your team's abilities while providing measurable results.
In this powerful customer service training workshop, your team will learn what it takes to make an immediate, measurable improvement in customer service. You will learn how to thrill your customers and keep them coming back!
Optimal Program Length: 8 hours
Get in Touch
Winning Customer Loyalty For Life
- Creating a Good First Impression
- Improving Listening Skills
- Establishing Trust with Clients
- Building Credibility with Your Clients
- Building a Bridge with Your Customers
- Improving Communication
- The Decision Making Process
- Understanding Buying Motives
- The Seven Most Common Buying Signals
- Powerful Telephone Techniques
- How to Qualify Your Prospect
- Sales Presentation Skills
- How to Sell Benefits & Impact
- Selling Return on Investment
- Seven Key Closing Techniques
- Identifying the Types of Objections
- The Four Step Method for Overcoming Objections
- Dealing with Price Resistance
- Using the Power of Suggestion in Selling
- Seven Keys to Persuasion
- Consultative Selling Techniques
- Customer Service Training Can Unlock Your Sales Potential
Real & Tangible Benefits:
- How to deliver best-in-class customer service
- 4 ways to delight your customers and exceed their expectations
- Seven steps to showing your others you really care
- Best practices for a customer services representative
- The #1 capital offense in customer service
- 7 practical steps to providing five-star service
- How to understand the four behavior styles of your customers
- The 3-step method to defusing anger
- The ABC’s of effective communication
- Understanding and solving problems
- The 8 attributes of an effective team member
Who Would Benefit Most From This Customer Service Training?
- Front-line customer service representatives
- Technical staff, billing personnel, and administrative assistants
- Any personnel in your organization who interact with your customers
Poor customer service IS costing you.
A 2011 study by American Express revealed the following customer attitudes to poor customer service:
- 75% of customers believe it takes too long to reach a live person these days
- 78% have ended a business relationship due to bad service
- 61% of customers went to a competitor due to bad service
- 50% of customer service agents fail to adequately answer customer questions
$84 billion in revenue is lost each year due to poor customer service. This measure not only includes lost customers, but also the customers forgone when a dissatisfied customer tells their friends and family or posts negative reviews online.
It is not enough to wait and react to negative customer service experiences as they arise. Customer service training can help your business be more proactive and ensure that your service is up to par.
Ask us about our free training!
Get in Touch
Our Proven Approach To Training
“I recommend Encore and their outstanding training curriculum content. Their resources are thoroughly-researched, highly impactful, and will save you considerable time and expense.”