This is our Advanced Sales Training workshop with a focus on advanced consultative training. This program is ideally suited for sales professionals who have been in sales for at least five years. This program will equip your sales team with advanced, consultative sales strategies.
Optimal Program Length: 8-12 hours
Consultative Selling: Becoming a Trusted Advisor
Get in Touch
- The Twelve Defining Traits of Top Salespeople
- Approaching Today’s More Complex Sale
- The Characteristics of Today’s More Complex Sale
- Positioning Your Company for the Win
- Preparation: The Hidden Factor
- Keys to Peak Performance
- Strategies for Prospecting
- Telephone Skills
- Effective Interviewing Techniques
- Why People Really Buy
- The Six Motivations for Buying
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Partnering for Profit
- Communication with Impact
- The Balancing Act: Managing Life & Work
- Keys to Gap Selling
- How to Identify and Solve Problems
- The Psychology of Motivation
- Overcoming the Competition wit Advanced Consultative Training
- Differentiating Yourself
- Reducing Sales Resistance
- The Ten Qualities of High Performance Salespeople
- Understanding Corporate Power & Politics in Selling
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- Overcoming Price Resistance
- Winning the Price Battles
- Negotiating & Price Concessions
- Reeling in the Business
Real & Tangible Benefits:
- Take the mystery out of why customers don’t buy.
- Take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Understand Customer-Buying Behavior
- Master the politics of today’s more complex sale by finding the "Power Broker" first.
- Sequence questions in a new & powerful way that eliminates price objections.
- Get Customers to Buy Faster with Advanced Consultative Training
- Maintain consistent motivation and focus
- Getting Appointments with Key Decision Makers
- Using Creativity to Gain Competitive Edge
- Presentation Skills - Presenting Compelling Solutions
- Master the Politics of Selling to Multiple Decision Makers
- Scout and Overcome Your Opponents
- Eliminating Price Objections
- Present Compelling, Customer-Focused Solutions
- Negotiate from a Position of Strength
- Differentiate Yourself from Your Competition
- Identify High-Probability Prospects
- Deepen Rapport and Trust with Your Clients
Who Is This Training For?
- Sales professionals who have been in sales for more than 5 years.
- Sales managers
- Customer service representatives who also serve a sales function.
Ask us about our free training!
Get in Touch
Our Proven Approach To Training
“I recommend Encore and their outstanding training curriculum content. Their resources are thoroughly-researched, highly impactful, and will save you considerable time and expense.”