Essential Communication & Presentation Training
When people say they’d rather die than address an audience, they’re not kidding. Fear of public speaking has topped death in many surveys. This public speaking training program will teach you to overcome the crippling inhibition toward public speaking as well as the essential skills that make for a great presentation. You will learn how to prepare your thoughts, organize the contents of your speech or presentation, and deliver with conviction and persuasion. Public speaking training is a vital tool that will benefit anyone seeking to improve their communication skills. Through practice and the support of experienced trainers, public speaking training could make be the thing to break your stage-fright for good.
Speaking in front of a group can actually be a very thrilling and energizing experience when you know how to own the stage. Independent research can help to a degree, but you take the risk of never actually reaching your full potential when trying to master these skills on your own. Public speaking training could turn the nervousness you once felt on-stage into a new sense of excitement as you embrace the concepts that will empower you to excel in front of others.
Request A Quote
Optimal Program Length: 8 hours
Possible Training Topics
This training session covers critical areas such as:
- The five big fears & how to overcome them
- The primary components of public communication
- Composing yourself before you speak
- Composing yourself while you speak
- Common mistakes in public speaking
- Controlling the impression you make
- Professionally organize your speech or presentation
- What to include in your speech
- Public speaking training for leaders
- How to use your voice to communicate
- How to use your body language to communicate
- Our public speaking training even includes room setup and visual aids
As a result of this public speaking training, you will learn how to...
- Identify your audience's interests and tailor your speech or presentation to their needs
- Organize your presentation or speech to acheive maximum understanding and retention by your audience
- Make your presentation informative, fun, and fully of variety and energy
- Talk 'TO' your audience, not 'AT' them
- Pace your speech (not too fast, not too slow)
- Research your topic and develop an outline
Who Is This Training For?
- Anyone with a fear of public speaking
- Professionals looking for public speaking training classes
- First time public speakers veteran presenters who want to hone their skills
- Corporate communicators
- Sales presenters
Questions? Call us today.
Speak With An Encore Trainer Today:
Our Value Proposition
We are a boutique training company and all our training is customized to your specific needs.
Partners in Growth
We aim to be a collaborative & trusted partner in your training initiative, not just a vendor.
Focused on behavior change
Our focus is on providing a behavior changing transformation in your organization.
High Retention Rates
There is a difference between a seminar (canned program without much interaction) and a hands-on customized class. The biggest difference is retention (how much of the training will stick in the long run).
Our method is experiential & hands-on: We SHOW, not just TELL.