Consultative Selling: Becoming a Trusted Advisor
This is our Advanced Sales Training workshop with a focus on advanced consultative training. This program is ideally suited for sales professionals who have been in sales for at least five years. This program will equip your sales team with advanced, consultative sales strategies.
Request A Quote
Optimal Program Length: 8-12 hours
Possible Training Topics
This training session covers critical areas such as:
- The Twelve Defining Traits of Top Salespeople
- The Characteristics of Today’s More Complex Sale
- Positioning Your Company for the Win
- Preparation: The Hidden Factor
- Keys to Peak Performance
- Strategies for Prospecting
- Telephone Skills
- Effective Interviewing Techniques
- Why People Really Buy
- The Six Motivations for Buying
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Partnering for Profit
- Communication with Impact
- The Balancing Act: Managing Life & Work
- Keys to Gap Selling
- How to Identify and Solve Problems
- The Psychology of Motivation
- Overcoming the Competition with Advanced Consultative Training
- Differentiating Yourself
- Reducing Sales Resistance
- The Ten Qualities of High
- Performance Salespeople
- Understanding Corporate Power & Politics in Selling
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- Overcoming Price Resistance
- Winning the Price Battles
- Negotiating & Price Concessions
- Reeling in the Business
This on-site training workshop will teach your team how to...
- Take the mystery out of why customers don’t buy.
- Take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Understand Customer-Buying Behavior
- Master the politics of today’s more complex sale by finding the "Power Broker" first.
- Sequence questions in a new & powerful way that eliminates price objections.
- Get Customers to Buy Faster with Advanced Consultative Training
- Maintain consistent motivation and focus
- Getting Appointments with Key Decision Makers
- Using Creativity to Gain Competitive Edge
- Presentation Skills - Presenting Compelling Solutions
- Master the Politics of Selling to Multiple Decision Makers
- Scout and Overcome Your Opponents
- Eliminating Price Objections
- Present Compelling, Customer-Focused Solutions
- Negotiate from a Position of Strength
- Differentiate Yourself from Your Competition
- Identify High-Probability Prospects
- Deepen Rapport and Trust with Your Clients
Who Is This Training For?
- Sales professionals who have been in sales for more than 5 years.
- Sales managers
- Customer service representatives who also serve a sales function.
Questions? Call us today.
Speak With An Encore Trainer Today:
Our Value Proposition
We are a boutique training company and all our training is customized to your specific needs.
Partners in Growth
We aim to be a collaborative & trusted partner in your training initiative, not just a vendor.
Focused on behavior change
Our focus is on providing a behavior changing transformation in your organization.
High Retention Rates
There is a difference between a seminar (canned program without much interaction) and a hands-on customized class. The biggest difference is retention (how much of the training will stick in the long run).
Our method is experiential & hands-on: We SHOW, not just TELL.