Diversity & Inclusion Training
Unity in Diversity: The Power of Differences
We understand that you are embarking upon a major initiative where your main focus is on fostering diversity & inclusiveness in your organization. We are also aware of the importance of this initiative.
Over the years we’ve worked with hundreds of businesses and have seen first-hand what hands-on training can do for a company. Come explore the depths of Diversity & Inclusion with Encore Consulting and how to use it most effectively to be an outstanding team member. Learn how to incorporate it into situations you face in the workplace and build a more positive work environment for everyone.
Diversity & Inclusion training can create a positive atmosphere at all levels of the organization, which will resolve conflicts and construct win-win situations for everyone. With improved relationships among employees, who’ve developed greater self-control and decision making skills, your team will be mentality inspired with diversity training in the workplace.
Request A Quote
We strive to bring out the best but not everybody will learn everything. Diversity & Inclusion training will bring some positive changes in the following skills:
- Understand the importance of diversity
- Learn how to manage values that are linked to a diverse workplace
- Understand how individuals and organizations build invisible walls
- Comprehend the attributes of diversity
- Develop an awareness of the factors that influence culture
- Discover why communication is key
- Building an inclusive environment with diversity and inclusion best practices
- Eliminate biases, judgements, and preconceived notions
- Use emotional intelligence to examine how we see ourselves & others
- Understand how much we have in common
- Develop techniques to build bridges to stronger relationships
Sample Training Curriculum
The following is a sample Diversity & Inclusion training curriculum to give you an idea of the big picture. Your diversity training curriculum would be modified and fine-tuned (where deemed necessary) based on our analysis and discovery during the planning stage. The core concept will remain the same, but the final product would reflect your organization's situation and address specific needs.
- J Cook