Time Management for the Business Professional
This time management training workshop will ignite your team toward greater productivity and performance. This on-site workshop is packed with principles and skills that will empower your team to focus on vital priorities, take control of their time, eliminate unexpected distractions, and produce more in less time.
All of our training is goal-oriented and highly-interactive. We integrate group activities, discussion forums and role-play exercises for permanent, long-term retention.
Request A Quote
Possible Training Topics
- Understanding the Power of Time Management
- Avoiding a Crisis Oriented Mindset
- The Seven Most Common Time Wasters
- Time Management Training Can Increase Productivity and Self-Esteem
- Value Statements
- Approaching Time as an Investment
- Prerequisites for Managing Your Time Effectively
- Goal Setting Strategies
- The Pyramid to Productivity
- Attributes of Effective Goal Setting
- Planning: The Key to Controlling Your Day
- What the “Ideal Day” Should Look Like
- Getting and Staying Organized
- Using Your Day Planner for Maximum Productivity
- R.O.I Prioritizing; How to Know What’s Really Important
- Beware the Man Who Says, “Got a Minute”?
- Overcoming Procrastination with Time Management Training
- Produce more in less time
- Staff & management will be able to effectively manage their time
- Focus on vital priorities
- Take control of their time with time management training
- Value time and the critical role it plays on their results and personal life.
- Approach time as an investment
- Overcome the most common time wasters
- Set and achieving challenging goals
- Overcoming call reluctance, procrastination and apathy
- Minimizing interruptions, distractions and diversions
- Overcoming a crisis-oriented mindset
- Plan for the “Ideal Day”
- Get and staying organized
"The presenter was excellent, knowledgeable, and engaging!" - LS
"Loved the examples! Very positive. You can apply this in everyday life." - Sonia
"Great concepts and examples that have encouraged me to work on my management of time. I also appreciate things that are 'life' useful, not just focused on production." - Chris
"I liked the class participation. I think it helps us understand better & gives us the tools to apply this to our time management strategy." - Jane
Sample Training Curriculum
The following is a sample Time Management training curriculum to give you an idea of the big picture. Your Time Management training curriculum would be modified and fine-tuned (where deemed necessary) based on our analysis and discovery during the planning stage. The core concept will remain the same, but the final product would reflect your organization's situation and address specific needs.
Speak With An Encore Trainer Today:
Our Value Proposition
We are a boutique training company and all our training is customized to your specific needs.
Partners in Growth
We aim to be a collaborative & trusted partner in your training initiative, not just a vendor.
Focused on behavior change
Our focus is on providing a behavior changing transformation in your organization.
High Retention Rates
There is a difference between a seminar (canned program without much interaction) and a hands-on customized class. The biggest difference is retention (how much of the training will stick in the long run).
Our method is experiential & hands-on: We SHOW, not just TELL.