Emotional Intelligence Training
Is your thinking in sync with your emotions?
Everyone is talking about emotional IQ (or EQ) - but can Emotional Intelligence training really impact your company and if so, how do you build it?
Over the years we’ve worked with hundreds of businesses and have seen first-hand what EQ can do for a company.
Come explore the depths of Emotional Intelligence with Encore Consulting and how to use it effectively to be an outstanding team member. Learn how to incorporate it into situations you face in the workplace and build a more positive work environment for everyone.
Emotional Intelligence is arguably the most important quality of a leader or team member in an organization. It assists communication, patience & listening skills, conflict resolution, awareness of diversity & differences, improved relationships, self control, negotiating skills, stress management, and decision making. Leaders with high emotional intelligence succeed where others fail.
Our Emotional Intelligence training curriculum is interactive & engaging, perfect for groups of about 25 people at a time. We incorporate group activities throughout each session. We aim for high retention and practical outcomes.
Request A Quote
Staying in the present. It’s the ability to perceive our own emotions and remain aware of them in any situation.
Syncing our thoughts and feelings. The ability to apply our awareness to be flexible and engage in positive behaviors.
The ability to perceive the emotions of others and understand situations.
Absence of Ego. Understanding the power that attachment can have over us.
Understanding how people exchange information, feelings, and meaning through verbal and non-verbal messages
The ability to apply people skills to manage social interactions.
What You'll Learn
We strive to bring out the best but not everybody will learn everything. Emotional Intelligence training will bring some positive changes in the following skills:
- Create a positive working atmosphere at all levels of the organization
- Understand how to work & communicate with very different personality types
- Resolve conflicts with ease & create win-win situations
- Develop integrity and accountability in your leaders
- Improve relationships among employees & inspire a team mentality
- Develop greater self-control & decision making skills
- Rid the workplace of negative emotions like fear, anxiety, anger, and jealousy
- Inspire the positive emotions of love, happiness, joy, and peace
- Learn how to manage your behavior by managing your emotions
- Be able to cope with challenges & difficulty
- Navigate social complexities and develop greater influence in your organization
Some Feedback from our Clients:
“Thought-provoking training that resulted in actionable take-aways. Mr Mody was extremely knowledgeable about the subject. His personal examples that he explained were a profound way of driving the points home. The group activities were productive. Being able to interact with the team to come to understanding each other. Mr Mody did an excellent job bringing the reasoning full circle.” - John
Sample Training Curriculum
The following is a sample Emotional Intelligence training curriculum to give you an idea of the big picture. Your EQ training curriculum would be modified and fine-tuned (where deemed necessary) based on our analysis and discovery during the planning stage. The core concept will remain the same, but the final product would reflect your organization's situation and address specific needs.
- How the mind works
- Review each faculty of the mind
- Emotions are feelings
- Intelligence is thinking
- EQ equals mental health
- Synching of thoughts and feelings
- EQ vs IQ vs AQ
- Why EQ is important
- Activity – Balancing our thoughts and feelings