Learn Best-in-Class Customer Service
There is no better way to improve your organization than by providing extraordinary customer service; service that is friendly, warm and helpful will give you the advantage you need to delight your customers and exceed their expectations. Employing a customer service training course can tackle the big task of developing your team’s abilities while providing measurable results. Learn how bad customer service hurts your business, and what you can do about it.
In this powerful customer service training program, your team will learn what it takes to make an immediate, measurable improvement in customer service. You will learn how to thrill your customers and keep them coming back!
Request A Quote
Possible Training Topics
- Creating good first impressions: dress, body language, tone of voice, greetings, & more
- Use emotional intelligence to build trust & confidence with customers
- Customer service training topics that will delight your customers with genuine rapport building skills
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of your customers
- Listening carefully to your customers in order to acquire feedback
- Develop professional communication skills, transmitting a positive attitude through voice, appearance, body language, and energy level
- Create win-win situations and exceed customer expectations
- Developing a “never say no” positive attitude
- Improve overall confidence
- Winning over difficult customers
- Learn to be flexible and respond to unforeseen circumstances with ease and grace
- Develop phone presence & telephone skills
- How to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Ways to delight your customers and exceed their expectations
- The steps to showing your others you really care
- Practical steps to providing five-star service
- How to understand the four behavior styles of your customers
- A proven method to defusing anger
- The ABC’s of effective communication
- Understanding and solving problems
- Create a good first impression
- Improve your team’s listening & professional communication skills
- Learn how to quickly establish trust & credibility with customers
- Using Emotional Intelligence for long term loyalty
- Develop a professional phone presence
- Develop a game-plan for every phone call ahead of time
Speak With An Encore Trainer Today:
Sample Training Curriculum
The following is a sample Customer Service training curriculum to give you an idea of the big picture. Your Customer Service training curriculum would be modified and fine-tuned (where deemed necessary) based on our analysis and discovery during the planning stage. The core concept will remain the same, but the final product would reflect your organization's situation and address specific needs.
"Great coach - there's so much more I can learn from him." - Linda
"The training was very interactive. Personal stories helped a lot in understanding what was being said. Thank you Mody :)" - Nikesha
Our Value Proposition
We are a boutique training company and all our training is customized to your specific needs.
Partners in Growth
We aim to be a collaborative & trusted partner in your training initiative, not just a vendor.
Focused on behavior change
Our focus is on providing a behavior changing transformation in your organization.
High Retention Rates
There is a difference between a seminar (canned program without much interaction) and a hands-on customized class. The biggest difference is retention (how much of the training will stick in the long run).
Our method is experiential & hands-on: We SHOW, not just TELL.