First Time Manager Training
Essential Skills for New Managers
This one day workshop is tailored for those who need first time manager training. The training curriculum will launch first time managers to peak performance in motivating, managing, taking charge of projects, and developing their team. This program will train the first time manager or refresh the experienced one. Participants learn how to empower their team, equip other leaders, establish accountability, build trusting relationships, maintain a positive motivational climate, handle conflict, and maintain high morale.
Becoming a manager for the first time is a challenging career transition. New managers are often chosen because they are high performing individuals. However, without proper training and knowledge of essential management skills, they may not hit the ground running. This one day workshop will help first time managers overcome this challenge.
Request A Quote
Who Is This Training For?
- New manager training is for first time and mid-level managers.
- Team-leaders with less than 3 years experience
- For new managers or the reccently promoted who needs management training
- Project managers
- Anyone newly appointed to a leadership role
Questions? Call us today.
This workshop will teach your first time managers to...
- Set goals and expectations for their team
- New manager training gets results
- Establish accountability and ownership within their team
- Build trust in others
- Project and time management basics
- Use their energy wisely (avoiding fatigue and burnout)
- Effectively delegate
- Coach others
- Understand the differences in personality
- Manage conflicts
First time manager training will develop the confidence your new managers need to lead others.
Sample Training Curriculum
Our management trainings will ignite your team toward greater productivity and performance. The on-site workshops are packed with principles and skills that will empower your team to focus on efficiently managing their teams. All our training is objectives-based and highly-interactive. We integrate group activities, discussion forums and role-play exercises for permanent, long-term retention.
- The process
- How we feel
- How we think
- Bias, prejudice and stereotypes – how to deal with it
- Suspending judgements – getting the complete picture
- Power of Habits
Our Value Proposition
We are a boutique training company and all our training is customized to your specific needs.
Partners in Growth
We aim to be a collaborative & trusted partner in your training initiative, not just a vendor.
Focused on behavior change
Our focus is on providing a behavior changing transformation in your organization.
High Retention Rates
There is a difference between a seminar (canned program without much interaction) and a hands-on customized class. The biggest difference is retention (how much of the training will stick in the long run).
Our method is experiential & hands-on: We SHOW, not just TELL.