Specialized Sales Training for Customer Service Staff
A systematic sales training approach will give your customer service employees the foundation for producing extraordinary sales results.
Our sales training programs offer practical, “hands-on” skills and strategies that will equip your team for maximum sales productivity.
Request A Quote
The 9-Step Selling Model™
- The 1:1 Relationship Between Thoughts and Performance
- Seeing the Big Picture: Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Understanding Your Unique Value Proposition (UVP)
- Setting the Right Mindset for High-Performance
- Understanding Why People Really Buy
- Getting into Your Customer’s Head
- Selling from Your Buyer’s Perspective
- Quantifying the Impact, Value, and Benefits
- Prescribing Value-Driven, Buyer-Focused Solutions
- Knowing and Demonstrating Your Value-Differentiators
- The Art and Science of Positioning Your Value Proposition
- Leveraging Third-Party References for Greater Impact
- Getting the Buy-In Along the Way
“It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” -Mark Hunter
- Develop strong rapport, trust and credibility with your clients.
- Discover the real and perceived needs of your customers.
- Design and present compelling, customer-focused solutions.
- Maintain high levels of motivation and focus
- Apply Systematic Selling skills for more complex sales.
- Position your offers in a way that eliminates price objections and puts you in the driver’s seat.
- Improve follow-up and nurturing of accounts for even more business.
- Close more business in a non-threatening way.
- Address and overcome the most common objections.
- Understand key buying motives.
- Take the mystery out of why customers don’t buy.
- Get Appointments with Key Decision Makers
- Secure referrals from their customers on a consistent basis.
- Learn to Negotiate from a Position of Strength
- Take advantage of new business opportunities.
Who Is This Systematic Sales Training For?
- Customer service representatives who also serve a sales function.
- Sales people who have been in sales for less than 5 years.
- Sales managers of all experience levels.
Be The Winner - Make Waves!
There is so much happening in the sales world that it is easy to get feeling pretty turned around. It is an industry that is constantly evolving- and fast! New trends, tools, and methods are hitting the surface and making waves every year. Unless you are the one making those waves, you could find yourself being carried farther and farther away from winning your client's business.
When your sales and profits start to reflect these concerns, it's time to take action. Whether you feel that you've fallen out of the loop or you just want a refresher to get you back on track, Encore Consulting Group will build with you a curriculum that will address- and overcome- the challenges that you are currently facing.
Contact us today for more information on how our sales training courses can benefit your business! Act now to arm your sales team with today's most cutting-edge advancements.