Cold Calling Training
Taking the Freeze out of Cold Calling
Why is “cold calling” such a dirty word? Whether it’s your fear of rejection or sense of inadequacy, cold calling can be the easiest, most enjoyable thing you do – IF you have the right TOOLS and the right SKILLS!
Introducing, Taking the Freeze Out of Cold Calling, the in-house training for cold calling that will give you and your team the “must have” skills and confidence to develop new business like a pro. See for yourself how cold calling training programs can make a difference for your sales team's ability to turn those calls into conversions.
Request A Quote
Optimal Program Length: 6 hours
Possible Training Topics
This training session covers critical areas such as:
- Preparation: The Hidden Factor
- Seven Essential Skills for Cold Calling (TeleSales)
- Developing a Conversation Style
- Grab Attention and Create Strong Interest
- How to Stay on Message & Ask Questions
- Effective Interviewing Techniques
- Overcoming Objections
- How to Get Past the Gatekeeper
- Handling Rudeness & Condescension
- The Twelve Defining Traits of Effective Tele-Prospectors
Cold calling sales training is an on-site workshop will teach your team how to...
- Get appointments with key decision-makers
- Develop a conversational style with cold calling training
- Communicate with confidence
- Grab attention and create strong interest
- Get to the point and stay on message
- Employ the “silent treatment” with your prospects
- Avoid selling your offer on the phone
- Sell a 15-minute introductory appointment
- Overcome the 3 most common objections
- Implement a “warm call” approach
- Handle rude and condescending prospects
- Use your voice as a musical instrument
Who Is This Training For?
- Sales teams seeking better results from their existing cold-calling efforts
- Sales teams wanting to implement a cold-calling strategy for the first time
- Individual sales agents looking to master the timeless art of cold-calling
Cold calling training is beneficial for those mentioned and more. Our trainers' level of experience will inspire your sales team to discover the art of cold calling mastery for themselves.
Questions? Call us today.
Speak With An Encore Trainer Today:
Our Value Proposition
We are a boutique training company and all our training is customized to your specific needs.
Partners in Growth
We aim to be a collaborative & trusted partner in your training initiative, not just a vendor.
Focused on behavior change
Our focus is on providing a behavior changing transformation in your organization.
High Retention Rates
There is a difference between a seminar (canned program without much interaction) and a hands-on customized class. The biggest difference is retention (how much of the training will stick in the long run).
Our method is experiential & hands-on: We SHOW, not just TELL.