The Art & Science of Winning Sales Negotiations
For years, win-win has been the paradigm for business negotiation – the “fair” way to negotiate. Don’t believe it for a second! Today, win-win is just the seductive mantra used by the toughest negotiators to get you to compromise unnecessarily, early, and often.
Now in this powerful training presentation, your sales team will learn the essential skills to negotiate more profitable business.
This customized, interactive negotiation training will equip your team with the tools they’ll need to close more business and eliminate discounting altogether.
Request A Quote
Optimal Program Length: 4 hours
Possible Training Topics
This training session covers critical areas such as:
- Practical Negotiating Gambits
- Why Win/Win Negotiators Lose More Often
- The Role Money Plays in Negotiating
- Getting Into Your Buyer’s Head with Negotiation Training
- The Seven Pre-Requisites to Closing
- Getting in Sync With Your Customer’s Timetable
- How to Read Your Customer’s Mail
- Take Your Customer’s Temperature
- Using the “Trial Close”
- The Commitment Stage (AKA The Tie-Up Step or The Close)
- Putting it All Together: Negotiating the Close
This on-site training workshop will teach your team how to...
- Recognize When They Actually Have the Sale
- Identify the Primary Buying Criteria and Buying Process
- Get in Sync With Your Customer’s Timetable
- Close When the Customer is Ready and Not Before
- Identify the Seven Common Buying Signals
- Read the Four Personality Types
- Take Their Customer’s Temperature Using the “Trial Close”
- Secure a Commitment and Close the Sale
- Employ the Seven Most Highly
- Effective Closing Techniques
- Invite Their Customer to Buy More
- Apply Practical Negotiating Gambits
- Avoid Win/Win Negotiating
- Trade Off Value, Not Dollars
- Avoid Splitting the Difference
- Focus on the Seven Things More Important Than Money
- Find Out How Much a Buyer Will Pay
- Identifying Budget Issues Early
- Develop a Written Strategic and Tactical Plan with Negotiation Training
Who Is This Training For?
- Sales professionals and sales teams
- Sales managers
- Customer Service Representatives with a sales function
Questions? Call us today.
Speak With An Encore Trainer Today:
Our Value Proposition
We are a boutique training company and all our training is customized to your specific needs.
Partners in Growth
We aim to be a collaborative & trusted partner in your training initiative, not just a vendor.
Focused on behavior change
Our focus is on providing a behavior changing transformation in your organization.
High Retention Rates
There is a difference between a seminar (canned program without much interaction) and a hands-on customized class. The biggest difference is retention (how much of the training will stick in the long run).
Our method is experiential & hands-on: We SHOW, not just TELL.